We are grateful for the support that you and all of our other customers give to Connect Heating, Air, Plumbing, Electrical & Refrigeration. Support is a two-way street and we like to 'give back' to the community. "Connect Cares" is a way for you to help your favorite organization by means of a friendly competition between the supporters of three local community groups. Connect Heating, Air, Plumbing, Electrical & Refrigeration will donate to each organization based on what place they come in at the end of Saturday, April 4, 2020.
- 1st: $1000
- 2nd: $700
- 3rd: $500
- Contestant requires minimum 50 votes to qualify.
- Voting: 1 vote per day per person.
- Votes with unverified emails will not be counted.
- One person cannot vote for other people. Play fair. It's okay if one person votes for family members, but not for multiple people (this is tracked and votes will be disregarded if this is done.)
Thank you everyone for voting!
Stay tuned, in the next few days we will have an official announcement about our winners!
Powered by Helping Out Locally
End Date: Saturday, April 4, 2020
- The Farm at Gardner Village - Votes: 1449
- The Sandy Club "A Safe Place for Boys & Girls" - Votes: 1064
- Children and the Earth - Votes: 233